Visão Mundial Internacional contrata Diretor de Pessoas e Cultura
O Escritório Regional da World Vision International – África Ocidental contrata: Diretor de Pessoas e Cultura
Saiba mais no edital abaixo.
Obs: Enviar curriculos em português até 23/04 para o e-mail: email@example.com
Job Vacancy – Director of People & Culture – West Africa Regional Office of World Vision International
Provide strategic leadership and advise to WV National Offices in the area of people & organizational development by maximizing the potential of WV’s human resources and increasing organizational performance to fulfill WV’s mission & vision while remaining true to it’s core values.
* Advise and support Regional Leader (RL) and Chief of People and Culture in their leadership and engagement on matters related to Human Resource Management and Organizational Development.
* Support the RL in creating a culture of transformational leadership.
* Advise and support the National Directors on all aspects relating to Human Resource Management and Organizational Development to create an enabling environment and increase people’s productivity
* Collaborate with Regional Office of Strategic Management (ROSM) in setting up and management of performance accountability systems and HR balance scorecard in consultation with all relevant stakeholders.
* Practice servant leadership and be a role model for the staff team, peers and others.
* Contribute to development of Global Center People and Culture (GC P & C) strategies, priorities and plans ensuring that regional priorities are integrated and prioritized.
* Contribute to the development of Regional Office strategy and regional secondary strategies ensuring that P&C priorities and implications are considered.
* Lead the development and implementation of P & C regional secondary strategy and business plan in support of and in alignment with regional (including sub strategies) and global strategies and priorities
* Support the National Offices in developing effective P & C strategies, priorities and plans in alignment with the regional and global strategies and priorities
* Provide leadership to development and implementation of organization wide communication and change management plan during National or Regional Office transition.
OPERATIONAL & TECHNICAL ROLE
* Lead the P&C Regional team in developing long term and short-term plan.
* Provide technical guidance to NOs in the areas of Human Resources and Organizational Development.
* Contribute to the development of global policies, guidelines and standards relating to P & C and provide leadership in contextualizing and mainstreaming these
* Adapt creative and innovative P & C strategies and practices in recruitment, reward, talent and performance management, staff care and human resource development.
* Lead and manage Regional P & C Team ensuring effective and efficient services to all the customers.
* Facilitate implementation of P&C initiatives implemented in West Africa Region such as Hay, Succession & Leadership Development programme etc.
* Ensure that P&C systems, policies and procedures meet the minimum WV & People in Aid standards for effective management of human resources.
* Support NO in providing appropriate organizational diagnosis and solutions to enhance its effectiveness in alignment with global and regional strategies and priorities.
* Support Global Center in setting up global shared services within the region.
* Collaborate with Policy and Programmes in the assessment, development and implementation of an integrated regional capacity building plan ensuring that regional P&C priorities are included.
* Ensure alignment of regional capacity building projects / initiatives with the global capacity building framework and strategies.
* Advise National Offices on HR and OD core competencies and capacity requirement at national level.
* Develop and manage ND and senior leadership orientation programme.
* Share / facilitate access to HR training resources and support opportunities for national offices. These may include conducting training, engagement of trainers, establishing institutional links, identifying opportunities for staff exchange or mentoring.
* Lead the process of continuous learning in P&C regional practices, systems and tools that will enhance the efficiency and effectiveness the organization.
* Encourage mutual learning between National Offices located in West Africa and between other regions.
* Contribute to establishment and use of regional data bases and e-resources including regional good practices relating to human resources and organisational development as part of wider knowledge management strategy
* Facilitate formation and coordination of regional HR forum or network that contributes to strategy action and promotes learning.
* Facilitate the documentation of best practices and contribute to the community of practice and center of excellence.
QUALITY ASSURANCE / RISK MANAGEMENT
* Conduct National Office Human Resources (NO HR) review and assist NO in creating risk mitigation implementation plan related to HR based on GC Internal Audit recommendations related to P&C.
* Support, monitor and evaluate the progress of Regional Office (RO) and NO human resources management practices ensuring compliance with WVI partnership standards, policies and procedures. Advise and support in addressing gaps/issues in P&C practices as necessary and appropriate.
* Contribute and support the organizational culture climate audits and engage NO leaders in mitigating risks in labor management.
* Support the development, implementation and compliance of RO and NO to HR Scorecard in alignment with regional and GC HR goals and priorities
* Support the Regional Leader in addressing performance, compliance and risk relating to P&C issues in National Offices.
INTERNAL & EXTERNAL LIAISON AND COORDINATION
* Act as a strategic link and focal point for regional P&C connecting National Offices, Support Offices and Global Center for mutual support.
* Participate and actively contribute to partnership forums, working Groups and networks related to P&C as deemed necessary by regional leadership
* Work with other members of the West Africa team to ensure sound P&C practices within the wider ministry of World Vision in the region.
* Develop external strategic HR networks and linkages with other International Organizations, NGOs, HR consulting groups to expand P&C network in West Africa
* Work closely with the members of the West Africa region SLT and P&C team to promote mutual learning, support and accountability
* Perform any other tasks assigned by the RL and People and Culture Leader.
* Lead and support Christian activities that enrich and develop mutual growth in Christ.
* Bachelors degree and/or Professional qualification in HRD, Psychology, Development Studies, Leadership, or Organizational Development (or Behavior) or MBA preferred
* Proven leadership in a multi-national team
* A thorough understanding of all areas of Human Resources management and staff development, and knowledge of HR and OD practices, group processes and dynamics and apply such in the Asia Pacific context.
* Knowledge of WVI Partnership HR minimum standards and practices
* Excellent oral and written English and French communication skills
* Strong analytical, organizational, facilitation & problem solving skills
* Demonstrated collaboration & team building skills
* A proven record of developing people in a cross-cultural setting and initiating and implementing organizational change
* Requires 5- 7 years experience in Human Resources Development with significant organizational development experience, or related fields, in a complex, international organization (preferably in an INGO context).
* A mature and committed Christian